The Kaiser Permanente Network
Our Integrated Care
When getting care in metro Atlanta, you’ll use the Kaiser Permanente network of civilian health care providers.
- All our available doctors welcome our TRICARE Prime option members.
- Our integrated model connects your doctors, specialists, pharmacies, hospitals, and other caregivers through your electronic medical record—helping you get the right care quickly and conveniently.
You’ll enjoy access to:
- 25 medical offices where our doctors practice—most have lab, X-ray, and pharmacy under the same roof
- Over 600 primary care doctors—carefully selected
- Hundreds of expert specialists in over 40 specialties—most without a referral
- 24 Kaiser Permanente pharmacies, several with weekend hours and 3 with extended hours every day
- 24/7 urgent care at 3 Advanced Care Centers
- A broad network of affiliated urgent care centers
- Additional inpatient hospital care at Emory University Hospital Midtown, Emory Saint Joseph’s, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite and other hospitals
- Any military hospital or clinic (when space is available)
- Any urgent care center or hospital for emergency care when travelling
Visit our Facility Locations page to learn about our 25 state-of-the-art care facilities.
Other convenient care options:
- Phone visits, video visits, e-visits, and more—at no copay
- 24/7 advice from nurses with instant access to your health record
- A robust mobile app and website that allows you to email your doctor, refill prescriptions, schedule appointments, view real-time lab results, and more