The Kaiser Permanente Network
Our Integrated Care
When getting care in metro Atlanta, you’ll use the Kaiser Permanente network of civilian health care providers. All our available doctors welcome our TRICARE Prime option members. To keep care high-quality, coordinated and affordable, we carefully choose our doctors, hospitals, and other providers. Our integrated model connects your doctors, specialists, pharmacies, hospitals, and other caregivers through your electronic medical record—helping you get the right care quickly and conveniently.
You’ll enjoy access to:
- 25 medical offices where our doctors practice, most have lab, X-ray, and pharmacy under the same roof
- Hundreds of carefully-selected primary care doctors
- Hundreds of expert specialists in over 40 specialties—most without a referral
- 24 Kaiser Permanente pharmacies, several with weekend hours and three with extended hours every day
- 24/7 urgent care at three Advanced Care Centers
- A broad network of affiliated urgent care centers
- Hospital care at Emory University Hospital Midtown, Emory Saint Joseph’s, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite and other hospitals
- Any urgent care center, or any hospital for emergency care when travelling
- Access to any military hospital or clinic when it is more convenient
Check out our online provider directory!
Browse our online directory. external link or call us at 1-877-904-0015.
Note that we’ll be adding more doctors and specialists, as well as a network of affiliated urgent care locations to the directory over the next few weeks.
Other convenient care options:
- Phone visits, video visits, e-visits, and more—at no copay
- 24/7 advice from nurses with instant access to your health record
- A robust mobile app and website that allows you to email your doctor, refill prescriptions, schedule appointments, view real-time lab results, and more