Earn $200 just for taking care of your health
Complete the following wellness activities by December 31 and earn $200 from Kaiser Permanente towards qualified medical expenses.
- Covered spouses can earn the reward too, for a total of $400 per household.
- You can earn the reward each year.
Get started today!
1. Sign on to kp.org/engage
Visit kp.org/engage. external link and:
- click the “Sign on” button
- enter your kp.org log in information.
If you haven’t registered for an account on kp.org, after clicking the “Sign on” button:
- click the “Register for an account” link towards the bottom to get a user ID and password
- then go back to kp.org/engage and sign in with that.
When prompted, be sure to accept the Wellness Program Agreement to be eligible to earn rewards. (Check “yes,” then click submit.) This agreement allows your completion status to be shared with our rewards vendor in order to provide your reward card. Your information will not be shared further.
2. Get your Biometric Screenings
If you’ve already seen your Kaiser Permanente primary care doctor, log in to kp.org/engage. external link to see if all your biometric screenings are complete. If they’re not there are two ways to complete them:
- Schedule a Nurse Visit — at no copay — to complete the screenings.
- Or schedule an appointment with your primary care doctor to get the screenings.
Call 833-642-5973, Mon-Fri, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., to schedule. You’ll need to receive these screenings: Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, Body Mass Index (BMI), and Total Cholesterol.
3. Take your online Total Health Assessment
- click the link to the Total Health Assessment and sign in with your kp.org login.
- Answer the questions—it only takes about 10 minutes—and get your confidential results right away.
You’ll learn more about your health and get a personalized action plan to help improve it.
TIP: 24 hours after first signing in, you can view the status of your wellness activities. (You’ll see a green check mark next to completed activities.) It may take up to three weeks for certain activities to appear as complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I use the reward to pay for?
Upon completion of all activities, we’ll send you a reward card. It can be used to pay for qualified medical expenses, including:
• Cost-sharing, such as your copays
• Dental treatment costs
• Prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses
• Other IRS-qualified medical expenses*
You’ll need to complete all activities during the calendar year to receive your reward. Kaiser Permanente Wellness Rewards are available to pay for qualified medical services through the next calendar year.
*See the full list of qualified medical expenses in IRS Publication 502, Medical and Dental Expenses and 969, Health Savings Accounts and Other Tax-Favored Health Plans, at irs.gov/publications. external link
When will I get my reward?
We will send you a Kaiser Permanente reward card 4 to 6 weeks after you complete your activities. You’ll need to keep your card for use throughout the year and use the reward to pay qualified medical expenses by March 31 of the next calendar year.
For questions about the status of a reward you’ve earned, or other program questions, you can call 833-642-5973, Mon-Fri, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.